1. Alpensia Resort, Pyeongchang, South Korea
|Alpensia Resort, Pyeongchang, South Korea|
- Apgujeong Station (Seoul Subway Line 3),
|Yongpyong, Gangwon-do, South Korea|
|Jisan Forest Ski Resort, Icheon, South Korea|
- The Shuttle bus available every 20 minutes from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal.
Take this bus and get off at Icheon coach bus terminal.
Then take Bus No. 12 from Icheon and get off at Jisan Resort.( About 40 min )
- Take City Coach Bus No.9800 at Gangnam Station (exit No.7) or Yangjae Station(Yangjae bus station). (bus- 9:00~13:00 every hour/ 15:00/16:00/17:30/19:00/20:00)
4. Phoenix Park Ski Resort: Snowboarder’s Paradise
|Phoenix Park Ski Resort: Snowboarder’s Paradise|
Early morning Pass
Morning through Evening Pass
Early Morning & Morning Pass
Morning & Afternoon Pass
Early Morning through Afternoon Pass
White night Pass
Night & White night Pass
Afternoon & Evening Pass
Evening & Night Pass
Evening through White night Pass
- Take an intercity bus to Jangpyeong Intercity Bus Terminal.
Take a free shuttle bus from the bus terminal to Phoenix Park.
(Shuttle bus schedule: 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 20:00 / Subject to change.)
- Seoul to Phoenix Park
Samseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 4. Bus stop is located behind Glass Tower.
(Departure time: 10:00)
- Sports Complex Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1. (Departure time: 10:10)
* Reservations required
5. Daemyung Vivaldi Park: The Nighttime Skiing
|Daemyung Vivaldi Park: The Nighttime Skiing|
Morning 08:30 - 13:00 - 45,000 won
Afternoon 12:30 - 17:00 - 50,000 won
Night 18:30 - 23:00 - 50,000 won
Late nignt 24:00 - 05:00 - 48,000 won
Day 08:30 - 17:00 - 64,000 won
New Day 10:30 - 17:00 - 58,000 won
- Take an intercity bus from Seoul Sangbong Bus Terminal (first bus: 06:40/last bus: 22:00) or from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal (first 07:00/last 21:30) to Kangwon-do Hongcheon. From Hongcheon Intercity Bus Terminal, take a city bus bound for Daemyung Vivaldi Park (first bus: 06:00/last bus: 21:00/9 times a day, no fixed intervals)
- Seoul ->vivaldi park:
take shuttle bus at Asia Park near sports complex station (Seoul Subway Line 2) Exit #1
Departure time: weekdays 10:30/Friday :10:30, 19:00/Saturday 10:30, 15:00
- Vivaldi Park ->Seoul :
take Shuttle bus across the main center departure time : weekdays 15:00/ Friday 15:00/Saturday 13:00
one way(member fee) adults: 9,000 won/children: 6,000 won
round trip(member fee) adults: 16,000 won/ children: 9,000 won
Please do not hesitate to leave comments!
- 10 Places Must-Visit in Seoul, Korea
- 10 free things to do in South Korea
- Central of Entertainment for Traveler: South Korea